Tour an All American Brew
Yes, Virginia, tea does grow in these here United States.
[photo via: http://www.bigelowtea.com]
If a personal tea tour is your cup of tea, head south.
What you get:
- Historic house and plantation tours
- Low Country lunch
- Special presentation by The Charleston Silver Lady
- Tea class and tea tasting with William B. Hall, co-owner of The Charleston Tea Plantation and fourth generation tea taster
- Gala event: Charleston Tea with world-renowned tea expert – and Southern gentleman – James Norwood Pratt.
We wish we could be there, but we have a wedding to attend in Oregon. If you’re interested in going, here are some helpful resources to get you started.
- Tea in Charleston – home page for the tour
- Tea in Charleston registration form
- The Heart of Tea website and contact information
- For you northerners (that includes me) who were wondering what untold delights a “low country lunch” might have in store, Chef Rick has a mouth watering introduction: Low Country Cooking.
And finally, a map of the area:
Filed under: america, charleston, companies, events, tea-companies | 2 Comments